- This event has passed.
2021 Campbell Institute Symposium – The Future of EHS: Higher Resolution
February 23, 2021 at 9:00 am - February 24, 2021 at 11:30 am CST
The 2021 Campbell Institute Symposium welcomes you to Higher Resolution. Join us for this groundbreaking virtual event that brings together thought leaders from all over the world for an open exchange of forward-looking ideas and best practices. Learn from and share with your fellow EHS and business leaders to spur meaningful action in your organization.
- Campbell Institute Symposium Opening Remarks
- Is Artificial Intelligence the Answer to Fatality Prevention?
- Culture Shifts When Crisis Hits
- Managing Through Social Disruptions
- 2020 Robert W. Campbell Award Winner Celebration Lunch
- In Conversation With: The 2020 Robert W. Campbell Award Winner
- Lasting Improvement Through Technology Investment
- Day One Wrap Up
- Coffee and Conversation (Optional Networking)
- Opening Remarks
- Business Continuity and Sustainability in Partnership
- Closing Keynote
Early bird rates end January 22, 2021. Regular rates are shown in parenthesis.
Campbell Institute Symposium
- NSC Member – $199.00 ($225.00)
- Non-NSC Member – $249.00 ($275.00)
- GSA – $189.00 ($215.00)
**Each early-bird registrant will receive two (2) complimentary passes for the Virtual NSC Safety Congress & Expo. Each regular rate registrant will receive one (1) complimentary pass for the Virtual NSC Safety Congress & Expo. The total maximum number of complimentary passes per organization is nine (9).