Each year the Campbell Institute presents the Symposium; a ground-breaking event where attendees explore what lies ahead in the field of EHS. True to the root of the word, the Symposium focuses on the free and open exchange of ideas among peers. Presentations are brief, topics are provocative and discussion is thought-provoking.
Tuesday, February 21 - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Connecting EHS and Your Board
- From Micro to Mega - Global Contractor Management
- Emergency Preparedness in a Changing Climate
- Leveraging Emerging Technologies
- Debate: "What's the Next Big Thing in EHS?"
- The Future of Happiness - Enhancing Performance and Wellbeing with Technology
$499 Institute Member
$599 General Attendees
Intercontinental New Orleans
444 St Charles Ave
New Orleans, LA 70130