The Campbell Institute collaborates with high-performers in EHS across industry sectors and regions of the world. In order to ensure that the Institute continues to engage organizations with a record of and dedication to EHS excellence, a set of guidelines has been created to define membership. Download these guidelines and a sample membership application to help prepare you for the application process. Contact us to start you journey.
Through membership with the Institute, you can offer your organziation:
- · Networking & Benchmarking: Building relationships to advance performance
- · Performance Improvement: Access to best practices leading to excellence
- · Leadership & Participation: Focus work on critical issues while saving lives
- · Visibility & Recognition: Be recognized as an influential leader
- · Events & Invitations: Join peers at events investigating what matters most
A true value of membership is creating relationships with organizations outside your industry who struggle with the same issues; allowing the creation of unique and effecting solutions. Campbell Institute member and partner organizations span the globe and industry sectors. The current Institute participants bring diverse outlooks to discussions on emerging topics from around the world.
Reserved for government agencies, not-for-profits, or other similar organizations; Campbell Institute Partnership offers a formal way to become actively engaged in the work of the Institute outside a full Membership. Each partnership is personalized for the organization based on topics of interest and future opportunities. Please contact us if your organization is interested in partnering with the Campbell Institute.