Through the collaboration of organizations worldwide, the message that EHS is intrinsic to business excellence becomes widely recognized and accepted. In this spirit, the following organizations have joined us in our journey.
- International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (Worldwide)
- International Safety Council (Worldwide)
- National Safety Council of Australia LTD (Australia)
- Minerva Canada (Canada)
- Workplace Safety & Prevention Services (Canada)
- China Occupational Safety and Health Association (China)
- Institute of Safety and Health Practitioners, Hong Kong (China)
- Occupational Safety and Health Council, Hong Kong SAR (China)
- Chinese Association of Workplace Safety (China)
- European Network Education and Training in Occupational Safety and Health, ENETOSH (Europe)
- BG RCI (Germany)
- National Safety Council of India (India)
- Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency (Korea)
- Center for Environmental Safety and Health Technology (Taiwan)
- Taiwanese Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (Taiwan)
As Global Partners, these organizations demonstrate commitment to the objectives of the Award, actively contribute to the knowledge and practice of EHS, and demonstrate success in mobilizing national and/or regional businesses, universities and the media in promoting EHS.
Learn more about becoming a Global Partner.
Apply for the Campbell Award!
The Information Packet is your source for the Campbell Award application process; criteria, review information, forms, and more. Start your journey of EHS excellence today!